How to Subscribe:
To subscribe to the OWBL Calendar paste the following link into any calendar format that supports the iCal format (Apple, Google).
For Google Calendars:
- Go to the Calendar Page
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple’s iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
If you currently are syncing your google calendar account into iCal, follow the steps above for google calendar to subscribe to it. When you open iCal on your Mac, the OWBL Schedule should now be an option in your calendar list.
If you do not have a google calendar account and wish to just subscribe:
Subscribe in iCal
In iCal, choose Subscribe from the Calendar menu. You can also just type Command-Option-S to bring up that dialog box. Paste the ICAL link from Google in the box and click Subscribe.
On the next page, choose iCloud as the Location. You can also change the calendar’s name and color and set additional options before clicking OK.
Once you’ve added your subscription, that calendar will show up on any of your devices that display your iCloud calendars.
Note: This method provides a read-only view of the calendar you subscribe to. If you need to be able to edit the Google calendar, you’ll still need to have your own Google account and access to that calendar.